Friday, October 30, 2009

Whew

Just realized it's been a while since my last post.

Things are definitely going good. Still working out condo stuff which seems to be starting at day 1 now with a whole group of new people. The original people we were working with was like talking to a brick wall and never communicated with me. Eventually he told us that he is not wheda approved and now we must work with someone else...augh! Frustrating to say the least.

On a lighter side I am officially down 24 lbs. I am feeling good and well on my way to look super hot for Aprils wedding. lol

I got a new schedule at work which is amazing! I now get to work like a normal adult Monday-Friday 8:30-5! It's about time! It will be super nice getting off work and still somewhat light out.

talk to you soon!

:song of the moment:
Jay-Z - Run this town

No comments: