Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Checking in...

Well it's been a bit so I thought I would update everyone. Things are going good with me. I am working more and more on the "business" which is keep me quite busy. Work has been super slow so I've been getting done early. It's super nice and that gives me a chance to help Mae with her homework. She is doing really good!!! I am very impressed with her Math skills! We are also working on spelling and using her spelling words in her vocabulary.

Nothing really new with the condo stuff. He is going to see if he can just refinance and buy me out right away. Which will be super nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up quite yet. But when this is all over you better believe I am throwing a "I have no house" warming party!

I am really starting to look at this all as a good thing. It might just be the best thing thats happened to me! I am ready to get on with my life and stop looking back.
AND I am finally realizing that I am doing things for me!!! (and typing me and I, instead of we and our! yay!) For the last five years I have done things for someone else and put myself second. It is the greatest feeling knowing that I am all I have to worry about. I went to target the other day and didn't have to buy men's deodorant and body wash! And no more buying stuff for my house! My bill was super cheap! Another reason being single and homeless is working out for me.


:song of the moment:
It's my time - Fabolous

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Great post Angie! :)