Saturday, August 1, 2009

Business

So keeping the business is out. I guess Matt would also like to keep it and wants to keep midtown techs. The name is not purchased by me so I have no control over that. I have been looking into a few other things and talking to a few other people. I am going to start my own business, it will happen. Things are just in the beginning stages but I think it will be successful!

I have thought about another Computer repair type business but there is no way I can do it on my own. I have no business partner and working while trying to do it will be very tough. I am not against doing side jobs but the actual business might be out for now.

The other idea I have is gonna have to be a secret for now. I'd rather not get the info out there without having something in place in case someone steals it! lol Who knows who is reading this :)

I'll keep you posted,
Angie

No comments: